March 1, 2015
I have been up since two o'clock this morning. Was sleeping good, but hubby wasn't. He's asleep now and I'm awake. It happens like that sometimes.
I've gotten back into quilting again and I'm having fun. At times I get lost on what I doing, but soon get back on track. I've joined Quilt Along with Pat Sloan. I like seeing how everyone is doing with their vacation time BOM. It's awesome seeing what everyone does.
The colors and designs are awesome. Pat does a BOM EVERY month and we do it and do show and tell. I still haven't done February's BOM, but going to try it today. I have a habit that I get confused on how to do a block, then before long, I don't want to do it. I have to stop procrastinating and do it for the funny of it.
Is there something you want to do? Do you do it, or do you procrastinate about it? Let me know how you do and what you do about it.
Have a great day.
No comments:
Post a Comment